Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

How to reduce weight at the age of 47 and with blood pressure ?

my mother s age is 47 years old.she has 99kg weight.she has also high blood pressure patient.plz sir guide her how can she reduce her weight.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
go for exercise
go for yoga(if she does it)
go for treadmill walk in gym
add jogging in daily routine life
consult any general physician
avoid junk food.
spicy food
fried chicken or broast
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Weight reduction is difficult at this age because of menopausal time.
Otherwise take more fruits,salads,vegetable.
avoid high calorie diet.Plan your diet which counts negative calorie balance.
Go for exercise,yoga.....
Go to gym for proper exercise under physio trainer.
Consult dietician for better diet plan.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor