How to reduce tummy fat?

Hi Im a single girl , and 27 years old . I am slim but i have an avarage size tummy compared to my slim body. I did some excersize but still i have it . Is there any thing that could help getting rid of it . Adding to that, i have an acidic stomach so i can not do every diet . Can you help me please?
Mon, 17 Nov 2014

Let me tell you the fact about exercises.

Many gym. products are available in the market claiming to reduce tummy fat.
But what they can maximum do is just tighten your abs.(abdominal muscles)
You may have some apparent reduction of waist, but it actually because of your tighten abs not because you have burned fat from tummy. Ultimately it is the body who decides from which part of it the fat can be burned or utilised.

So , in short i would like to suggest, increase the duration as well as intensity of workouts and dont focus only on abs rather do whole body exercises along with some addition of abs exercises.

Reduce fatty diet like fried items, dairy products, junk foods etc.
Add volumes of salad and boiled items to your diet.

Regards.