Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the tummy ?

I want to reduce my tummy. kndly suggest me I dont want to join any gim I am putting my weight day by day . I am doing morning walk regulary but not getting any positive result. My tummy is getting increase day by day. please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  185
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic
Reducing weight involves activity + diet changes + lifestyle changes.
If you are gaining weight day by day, you need check your thyroid level as well. You havent mention if you are M or F, if you are a female, and if you have irregular menses, that could be related to this weight gain. Ex- PCOS there is weight gain + irrgular or no menses .
If everything is normal, then increasing activity and controlling fat & carbohydrates in diet will help. If you dont want to join a GYM, try exercising at home, or may be try a hobby like badminton/ dancing/ swimming for 40 - 50 min each day.

Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor