Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the pain in my penis ?

hi I am having a problem with my penis. The problem is that when i touch the inner portion of the penis ie area in red colour that comes out after removing the foreskin is very painful. It is very sensitive. During erection i can touch the top without much pain. But in normal case it is painful. Is it normal. How to reduce the pain?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response
welcome to HCM...

as per ur query.....ur outer part is very 2 sensitive....due to which when that part is dry then u feel apply some cream so that it reduces the dryness...
u may also apply some anesthetic ointment too....but when u r regular in sex then these problems subside itself...u dont need too worry...

Answered: Wed, 30 Nov 2011
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you should apply some local anesthetic ointment on that part , it helps in subsiding your symptoms. you should consult with your surgeon as it occure due to phemosis also, if you find out it treat it as per advise of your doc.
Answered: Thu, 29 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor