Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the height?

Hello , see I have a concern I am 5 5 1/2 5 6 and I was wondering if there is anything I could do to become shorter . Im in the stage of being the tallest female in my grade. I get really emotional and I would really appreciate it if you help me .
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  261
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
To be the tallest female is a matter of pride these days.Enjoy this. You can not become shorter but if you are still gaining height then consult endocrinologist
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Be proud of your height which people long for. Height can be reduced but not necessary.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See till the age of 14 years (applicable to most of girls) the bone ends grow and you gain height.once you achieve puberty means you start having your periods and other feminine organs develop your height stops growing.So if you are above this age your height is fixed.You can not increase or decrease.This kind of things also depend upon your family trait means most of tall mothers have tall remove apprehension this things not matters much in life.enjoy life.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Sorry, it cant happen medically. better consult a fashion designer, use low heels, dont wear striated clothes.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor