Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

How to reduce the breast size ?

hi iam 19 years old and i am a girl but my breast are large like a woman so what should i do to reduce it because it is very odd to me
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The size of the breast is genetic or is due to the fat depositing tendency where the fat deposits around chest in few females.If you do not have any problem let it be as it is but if there is disturbances in daily life you can consult a cosmetic surgeon for help.The surgeon will help reduce the size surgically.Also you can do exercises to develop chest muscle which will help you to reduce the size of your breast.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor