How to reduce stomach pain ?

suffering from stomach swelling..how to reduce it
Tue, 3 Jan 2012
's  Response
stomach swelling is very non specific.do u mean ur obese,fat,stomach distension??
please clear it so that i can answer you clearly.

hi, doctor i am having a pain from last tan days in my stomach . i thought it was a normal gastric problem but the pain is continue . last days it increases too much . can t tolrent these pain . now it always countinue whileam breathing . i can t breath freeely . i m worried abput this pain . please suggest me the way to get out of this pain .

Hi my sisters she s you and since 5 days her stomatch have been hurting in the morning then it will stop and start again and yesterday we took her to the er came back like 6 hours latter and they just gave her medicine there And she has trouble now what do I do

iv been having upper stomache pain. iv been on antibiotics for 14 days food makes the pain worse, I drank 2 glasses of wine on a day when the pain was better and ended up nauseated and yellow soft stools. I have my colon checked every 2 years iv had upper GI scanned gallbladder checked. Iv had nothing but pain and discomfort for 10 years change my diet im not over weight. Please help Im 47 female I need answers but never get them what do I do? Please

Recent questions on  Abdominal pain

I am on bio-identical hormones and my testosterone level has gone from 62 to 247 in the last 8mos. My GYN has finally told me to stop the testosterone for a while. I ve been having abdominal pain and now lower/upper back pain for the past 3mos. Had ultrasound last wk and it came back showing uterus is anteverted, small hypoechoic foci likely respresents fibroids measuring 8mm. As well as a 1.5cm right ovarian cyst containing some internal debris and a 1.3cm simple left ovarian cyst. Can this be a result of the high testosterone? And is this something to be concerned about? And will these go away on their own?

I am a 31 yo female who has been experiencing urinary urgency and incontinence for about 2 years with abdominal pain. Had gall bladder removed about 3 years ago. My recent labs show elevated AST and Alt with low red blood cell count but high MCV MCH.Are any of these things related?

Hi, i am writing on behalf of a friend. He had been diagnosed with having IBS when he was 13, without a colonoscopy, and now he is 25. He has been having abdominal pain and interchanges of diarrhea and constipation all these years but a month ago it suddenly got really worse (after having some fish, but even if it was bad, he had never experienced such excruciating pain again), as in one day he started to ache so much he couldn't get up off the floor. It was like stabbing and ripping him apart. He went to the hospital and had blood work done and an X-ray and they said it was normal but suggested a colonoscopy but he didn't go through with it. Ever since he has been having really severe abdominal pain and interchanges of diarrhea and constipation and he has been to several doctors, one prescribing him with amitriptyline and antibiotics for the intestine, and another after that giving him mebeverine hydrochloride alone. He took the antibiotics and amitriptyline for almost a month and it helped him a bit but in the evening he would none the less have the return of the severe pain in his entire abdomen, sometimes centering on the left upper side of it. Then he went to the other doctor who perscribed mebeverine hydrochloride, telling him it would instantly help, without that being the case when he tried it. He had extensive blood work done and everything was normal, no inflammation or anemia, and the doctor said he didn't need anything else and should just take the mebeverine. But he is still in pain and i was wondering if it could be something else with these symptoms. Should he have a colonoscopy or some other less painful test? He also has Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.

I have severe Crohn s disease. I just got over a flare recently but it hurts to go to the bathroom. I drank vodka last night and I think it s having a negative affect on my stomach. I m trying to go to the bathroom (#2) but I get a sharp pain towards the lower part of my abdomen and by but butt. So painful that I can t go...any advise? I ve tried laxatives and stool softener a but they just make me even more crampy and miserable .

My husband got very nauseated and extremely sweaty while urinating. He also got shaky. This happened once before about 5 years ago. What could cause this?

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy 36 years ago in which they removed my uterus, 1 ovary and cervix. ....

Hi doctor so my partner and i had a baby 8 and a half months ago we were using condoms as protection. I have underacfive thyroid . We decided last month or so to leave contraception and have our second child. My periods past two months have been...