How to reduce stomach pain ?

suffering from stomach swelling..how to reduce it
Tue, 3 Jan 2012
's  Response
stomach swelling is very non specific.do u mean ur obese,fat,stomach distension??
please clear it so that i can answer you clearly.

iv been having upper stomache pain. iv been on antibiotics for 14 days food makes the pain worse, I drank 2 glasses of wine on a day when the pain was better and ended up nauseated and yellow soft stools. I have my colon checked every 2 years iv had upper GI scanned gallbladder checked. Iv had nothing but pain and discomfort for 10 years change my diet im not over weight. Please help Im 47 female I need answers but never get them what do I do? Please

hi, doctor i am having a pain from last tan days in my stomach . i thought it was a normal gastric problem but the pain is continue . last days it increases too much . can t tolrent these pain . now it always countinue whileam breathing . i can t breath freeely . i m worried abput this pain . please suggest me the way to get out of this pain .

Hi my sisters she s you and since 5 days her stomatch have been hurting in the morning then it will stop and start again and yesterday we took her to the er came back like 6 hours latter and they just gave her medicine there And she has trouble now what do I do

Recent questions on  Abdominal pain

I have central upper and upper left abdominal pain with some left back pain . I continue to belch excessively even without eating. My inguinal lymph nodes on the left are enlarged to the point I am having a CT on Friday. But my abdominal pain just started today. It had been tender to touch for a few days. But now it is to the point that it hurts to take a really deep breath. I am wondering if This is something that needs immediate medical attention or if I can just wait till Friday. My pain level is quite low maybe a 1-2. I do have IBS and currently have very bad constipation due to the amount of medication I am taking. I take on average 6-8 Meds a day 4 -5 of which I take multiple times a day

hi,i am having a thick white vaginal fluid,mild lower back pain , bloating ,loose bowels for almost 2 weeks now,i feel nauseated sometimes after i eat anything,and i cannot sleep on my stomach because it feels painful/uncomfortable such that i cannot take it when my fiancee places his habd around my stomach while we sleep. so my question is: could it be pregnancy or theres something else with a similar symptom

Hi, my name is Soliman Wazzan, I live in Cairo Egypt and my age is 49 years old, heigh of 192 m and my weight is 95 Kg. Since age of 22 , I suffered for almost 5 years the IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) and then i overcame this syndrome till last year. In February 2011, I did a stool analysis and I discovered that i had 2 types of protozoa ( Giardia and Hystolica) . I took the necessary treatment and then I repeated my stool analyses and was clear of these diseases. In March 2012, I did another stool analyses and results were OK. In results, since my infection with these 2 protozoa, I don`t feel comfortable with my colon , some episodes of diarrea, constipation on and off.. lot of gases and fluctuation....but the thing that I have to underline that these symptoms become more severe when I`m facing a situation of stress, travel ( indeed associated with stress). I will be grateful if you could help me to know what is my case exactly and how to face it. Thanking you in advance for your concern and best regards Soliman

For numerous months I have had acute stomach pain. To the point of landing at the emergency room 2-3 months ago with acute stomach pain. I was at the hospital for 12 hours, I had every test appropriate for my symptoms. Cat scans, pelvic exams, x-rays, ultra sounds, etc., at the end they couldn t figure out what was wrong with me. I was prescribed antibiotics to eliminate any infection that could be present. The following symptons for the last two weeks. Stomach pains, anything i eat swells ip my stomach, yeaterday i developed pink urine , abdominal discomfort, stomach pains, headaches . What can this be?

My husband got very nauseated and extremely sweaty while urinating. He also got shaky. This happened once before about 5 years ago. What could cause this?

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy 36 years ago in which they removed my uterus, 1 ovary and cervix. ....

Hi doctor so my partner and i had a baby 8 and a half months ago we were using condoms as protection. I have underacfive thyroid . We decided last month or so to leave contraception and have our second child. My periods past two months have been...