How to reduce pain in chest, back and trachea?

Hi, I m feeling some pain in my chest and trachea. the pain worsens when I lay down at night and not much pain during the day. When I take deep breaths it hurts my chest sometimes. Sometimes I get pain on the top of my back and it travels to the front. I ve attempted twice to use my heating pad. It helps for a short period of time then the pain comes back. Don t know what to do, please help.
Thu, 3 Sep 2015
From history it seems that you might be having viral infection producing generalized bodyache, malaise and fatigue giving rise these symptoms.
Nothing to worry, take some analgesic like iburpfen, paracetamol combination medicine for 2-3 days and you will be alright.
Take plenty of water and light diet.
Take rest.
Ok and take care.