Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

How to reduce pain during periods after a surgery of endometriosis cyst and para ovarian cyst ?

hi doctors i have endometriosis and myoma my gynocologist says there is no cure for thisi just want to know what is your herbal product for this im 32yr.old female had medical surgery for endometriosis cyst and para ovarian cyst what shall i do to reduce pain during my period or is there any remedy for this? thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
both the condition is curable by medicines/surgery
consult reputed gynecologist and get evaluated by various investigations and be informed about methods of treatment available and adopt
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor