Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

How to reduce itching near vagina ?

hi, i am 22 years old girl and i have iching at my private part, please tell me what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
There are hundreds of causes for itching at genitals in females. But i am not suspecting anything suspicious because you did not mention any peeling of skin or spots or discharge. We should get a culture report for the right antibiotic but you can start with a combination of following medicines if you did not have any previous adverse affect with them: NORTIN or Norfloxacin+Tinidazole twice daily for 7 days. Maintain good hygiene clean genitals with DETTOL diluted solution with a clean cotton.
For further queries contact me anytime at my email
at my phone no. mentioned in profile.
Wish You A Speedy Recovery!!!!!!!!!!
Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor