Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

How to reduce facial scars from my face ? Is there any ayurveda treatment to reduce facial scars ?

How to reduce facial scars and these tiny little pits on my face left from pimples I had earlier Can Ayurveda treat this? What is my skin condition? Is this hyper pigmentation or sores or some pores problem or what? I used to have pimples earlier but they are gone now.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
scars and hyperpigmentation due to acne can be effectively treated with microdermal ablation, consult your dermatologist or cosmotologist for management,
Take care
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Ayurveda can cure these acne scar marks both local applications and internal medicines help to overcome these marks. manjishtha is the main medicine.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
you need to visit a doctor for examination of your skin and problem.homoeopathy acts best in such cases so it is good to have homoeopathy can try this and sure get good result
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
problems regarding skin are to be examined before prescribing anything,so for getting proper solution please visit your nearby ayurveda doctor,ayurveda can definitly cure such problems
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor