How to reduce eosinophils count?

Hi Doc, quick question. Went for blood work and my white count was high 11.1 and my eos(absolute) was 0.5. I am 54 female 5 7 225 lbs smoker. I am currently on blood pressure medication and lipitor. Also have an inhaler that I rarely use -due to the fact that I forget to use it. Also have a chronic sinus infection. How can I reduce my # to the normal range??
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hematologist 's  Response
You have high eosinophils and that is due to some allergy. You should take antihistaminic drugs or steroids to reduce your eosinophils count. It is prescription based medicine so consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.

Thanks for using health care magic.