How to quit spasmo proxyvon?

myself thomson i am using spasmo proxyvon past 8 years,i cant stop if i trying to stop i got a vey huge depression in my mind with lots of pain.Mainly,i want to dedox and quit by your under the guidance,i am occuring a midnight leg pain i cant sleep whole night?so please can u give me the other drugs otherwise it will be a big danger in the future?
Thu, 21 Aug 2014
Hello! Much as one would like to help you I'm afraid a deaddiction process cannot be initiated online. You'll have to visit a drug deaddiction unit in your city. The process is long and uncomfortable but well worth the effort. You'll need a lot of motivation and tenacity to adhere to the protocol. For your nocturnal leg pain you could initiate therapy with Vitamin E plus Carnitine combination and see if it helps.
All the best!