Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

How to quit masturbation ? plz help me

sir, I am from india.20 year old boy,i am getting weaker and weaker day by day.i have a bad habit of masterburation.i am doing engineering.i have loads of stress from last 2 years.i have excessive sweating under my armpits.i had search the internet for this i found that 'zoloft'tab could help me. but while i asking this tab to a chemist he didnt give me,even he never heard about that tab.can u help me about the excessive sweating in my armpits..and how to leave masturbation ?
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  537
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

i dont heard about zoloft

Answered: Sun, 2 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor