Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How to protect my nightfall ?

my self deepak iam 23 year old & iam facing a problem.from last few month ,when i saw any thing related to sex my sex organ get activated and they r not shoutdown until i release my semen due to which i can not my health properly iam physicaly not so strong ..if i trying to protect semen it come out in night as nightfall . please tell me how can i protect it and it does not effect on my health and i make my self some physicaly strong.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Start good healthy diet rich in protein,carbohydrate to become a physical strong.
Go for routine exercise regularly.
Try to avoid reading and watching of sex related things.
Concentrate your life in study,friends and family.make your life active and do all this things that you like the most(music,sports,swimming)
nightfall is not a disease so don't will disappear after your active living.
Answered: Sat, 13 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor