Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

171 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to prolong erection during intercourse ?

Dear Doctor , im 21 yrs old, i want my penis to stay hard for a while when im having sex with my girlfriend..usually i last like less than 10 mins or so. i want an over the counter medicine like viagra but something that doesnt hurt my body or is bad for me when i get older. i live in usa
Fri, 20 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello bilal;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The time of 10mins is fine as the normal time is around 3 mins so you are normal.Whether you take over the counter medicines or get prescribed viagra the time may increase but please understand 3 things:-
-you are not going to take those medicines life long so even when you stop it you will miss them and feel that your time has reduced and so you will feel as you have grown weak.
-if you do sex with your girlfriend with help of medicines to increase the time then your girlfriend will never be satisfied without the medicine
-Even if you do sex for hours you will get pleasure and satisfaction only when you get orgasm that is when the sperms are discharged and remember that pleasure is only for few seconds .
So please try to stay away from these medicines and enjoy natural sex and you will be happy.
I hope my answer is helpful to you .
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....