Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How to prevent hearing throbbing sounds in my ear ?

I cant keep hiding my problems but i just dont know what to do Dur last one year I have been hearing continuous throbing sound in my right ear. Howeverfrom last on month or so ther is itching feeling on the uper back of left side. I am heay smoker.Kindly advise why this is? and is there any medicne to stop hearignof throbing sound in right year. I may also mention that there are craks on both feet. doctor say that this eczima and given tube lobata. But this has not been cured completly.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  170
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, hearing some sound is due to any diease in ear or due to hypertension . you should monitor your blood pressure, consult with your doc n start treatment. some time it happen due to blocking of ear due to wax so keep it in your mind , rule out the cause. do not worry this is curable. for cracked feet , you should keep moisturized them well, keep clean them by luke worm water a apply that cream, it take some time to heal that crack.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Padma Saikia's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem. Sound heard in the ear is called tinnitus and the causes of this may be due to damage to the microscopic endings of the hearing nerve in the inner ear. Today, loud noise exposure is a very common cause of tinnitus, and it often damages hearing as well.
A medical history, physical examination, and a series of special tests can help determine precisely where the tinnitus is originating. It is helpful for the us to know if the tinnitus is constant, intermittent or pulsating. So for better management see ENT specialist.
Hope i answered your query.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor