Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

How to prevent hair loss ?

Hi, My name is Rajiv. I am 32 years old. My problem is I am having hair fall from the age of 25 yrs. Now the situation is that I am just having hairs on both sides of my scull and back side of scull. Remaining portion is almost having nil hairs. Please suggest me will Mintop lotion will help to re-grow my lost hairs.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query.

Yours would be androgenic baldness.

Mintop works but it needs life long treatment and you also take foods rich in iron like green leaves , nuts.

Keep your scalp neat and free from dandruff and drink plenty of water.

Hope I have answered your query.

,Wishing you good health.

Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor