How to overcome the problem of headache that happens almost once every week?

my son,age 11 have a problem of headache,which happens almost once every week.neurolgist suggested mri,which revealed 'focal hypointense with surrounding edema in left cerebellar hemisphere likely inflammatory granuloma'.dr.then suggested contrast mri,which show inflammatory granuloma in the left lobe of chypointense erebellar,hypointense possibility of tuberculoma is likely in view of hypointense signal intensity on T2W images .result of ESR/ MONTOUX TEST/ XRAY CHEST are still awaited.what is the diagnosis , treatment,precautions and effect.
Mon, 22 Aug 2016