How to overcome the injury in the right hand?

I hit my right hand on the corner of a car door, initial pain shot thru but it has been hurting most of the day even after took ibruprofen. It is a little swollen and a red in spot where I hit it, have movement but it feels stiff on the pinky side of my hand.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

I would suggest you get an X-ray to ascertain that there is no minor fracture, then the treatment changes. If there is no fracture then we expect a recovery with painkillers and local heat/ Ice in about 10 days unless it is a severe injury.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon