Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

172 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to overcome stammering ?

I m seeking treatment for stammering ,I am 27 year old,i have stammering problem from my teen age but now some thing from 5-6 years i am facing more problem i cant talk to anyone i feel very week when i talk 2 anyone i have to give pressure for speaking some time i cant speak anything i feel hopeless. before I am was doing masturbation from long time something 10 years,.now i left this but i have daily nightfall problem since last 5 years,i m feeling weakness my body do always pain.i think bcoz of daily masturbation i am very week, Pls Doctor suggest me which types food & medicine i use
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have got hidden fear of your habit of masturbation,You do not worry for your this habit.One never gets weakness with this habit so remove fear from your mind,you develop your self confidence and decide that I have to speak on the stage in front of crowd,I am sure your stammering will go away !
You are suffering from inferiority complex precipitated with false fear of your habit.
You can consult psychologist for counseling and speech therapy.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....