Owl Image

How to overcome from the problem of premature ejaculation?

sir i am 31 years old and suffering from premature ejaulation pls. suggest me how can i overcome this problem . what could be good medicine to cure it. thanks sir i am 31 years old and suffering from premature ejaulation pls. suggest me how can i overcome this problem . what could be good medicine to cure it. thanks
Mon, 9 May 2011
hi
do exercise regular
apply lubricant jelly during sex
use condom
do STOP AND START exercise during sex to prolong time
check ur sugar level
if u r over excited ,u need to take some medicine from doctor
drink more water
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
It is a very common issue, not serious though. Instead of taking medicines you can practice few techniques and exercises. Do you masturbate? If yes, do it one hour before having sex, this will increase your Ejaculation time. Also keep doing Kegel's exercises to strengthen your Pelvic floor muscles, you do it like you are trying to control your Urine or stools. You can also practice squeeze technique where in your partner holds the penile head and squeezes when you get the urge and continue until your Urge is gone, this is repeated several time until you want to delay.

Good Luck.