Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to overcome Erectile dysfunction and low sperm count ?

hi doctor!my husband 28 yrs of age is suffering from low sperm count and erectile dysfunction for which he is taking coq forte,addyzoa and edegra50 respectively.we r married since 5 yrs and trying for baby.infact we r proceeding for et next month.i just want yr help shud my husband will hav to rely on the medicines forever and if not wat shud i do for it so that we lead a smooth sex life.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  256
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     you might have got all his investigation done ,so post them all .Low sperm count can be due to many reasons ,& erectile dysfunction has its own are taking right medicine for improving the semen quality as well as sperm count.for erctile dysfunction he should do regular pelvic floor exercise and anal squeezing exercise for 15-20 minutes daily
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor