How to obtain relief from the stinging pain caused by injury in the feet?

I jammed my big toe 2 months ago. X-rays of toe showed no fracture. I can walk without limping most of the time but my toe still swells and I frequently get a pain that builds in it. Also I get a painful popping sensation in the ball of my foot. Last Sunday I stepped on a garden tool and got a small puncture in the bottom of the same foot. I cleaned it well and have kept it bandaged and clean. Tonight I am feeling stinging in that puncture area. No redness or fever in that area. Yes I am a clutz but wondering what I should do now? YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

You may be developed local site infection or cellulitis or lymphedema due to fracture. Also chance that you may develop pulp space in the toe infection. You have to take rest, elevate the leg, use antibiotics and pain killer medication. If symptoms not improved please consult your orthopedics he will examine and if need he may do wire fixation of your phalanx.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu