How to naturally lower blood pressure?

How to naturally lower blood pressure?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
eat raw garlic. crush some garlic and put salt and olive oil and eat it with bread.

Hi Doctor my mother is 62 years and has high blood pressure problem but now we notice some red blast spot on her body and she being to the clinic for blood pressure treatment and they say the blood pressure is so high what can she do to decrease it even naturally

I m trying TO FIND A WAY TO lower my blood pressure without drugs - 199/115 - Is there a way? I was turned down by dentist when trying to get 6 teeth pulled and an upper denture made 1/3/14 because of my high BP which I have always had. Took drugs for a few months 3 or 4 years ago which brought it down some but not to where suggested it be.I have read that some people have high reading naturally (?) I have PVC - could this be a cause? Which kind of specialist would I visit to perhaps find an answer? I want to find a holistic doctor as close to Brevard, NC as possible. Judy Bryson Brevard, NC

I just found out that my BP is 160/80 never been that high before, am over weight, not been exercising due to arthritis in feet ankles ad knees...how can I lower the BP quickly.. I am 78 female, concerned about money & etc. , do only natural meds no drugs..

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I've been constipated about 6 days. During that time I have also had short bouts of feeling jittery, anxious, and light headed once or twice.

When I take my pulse, it remains slow and steady. any ideas? I'm 49, 6'2, 205, moderately active. No history of heart disease or high bp. Don't know my cholesterol levels.

hi my father was 76 and died of ischaemic heart disease and severe coronary atherosclerosis: heart hypertrophy and chronic congestive heart failure he was waiting for tests to be done with waiting lists 14 weeks i need to know if he could of been cured if he was seen sooner rather than later

i am 38 years old, 6'5" and 330 pounds. I've been having severe heart palpitations with shortness of breath that seems to rise up my body. First i get a warm feeling in my left ear, then i get very dizzy and start seeing white spots, then it feels like i'm losing oxygen to my head and i start to blackout. it usually goes away after i close my eyes and sit still. i have been to cardiologists who told me that i have high blood pressure and could lose weight, but my angiogram, etc. all prove normal. i am taking a beta blocker (cardovilol or something) plust a high blood pressure medication.

I just had my bp taken and it was 150 over 90. I am a 42 year old male who is dieting at the moment and dropped 15 lbs over the past month and now weigh approx. 210 lbs. (I am 5 ft. 7 in. tall). I am nervous with that reading. I had to go down two flights of stairs to get to the test, could that have had an affect on the reading??

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...