How to manage delayed periods after stopping Althea pills?

I started taking althea pills for 21 days..last may 1..and im on my 7 days pill free but i havent had my period yet..and its my 7 days now..what should i do? Should i take may new pill pack tomorrow is my 8th day so can i start a new pack even i have my period on the 7 days pill free?? Please do response thank you..
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

You should wait for some days till period starts before taking the new package. They will soon come. A small probably of being pregnant still exists so you can take a pregnancy home test at least 5 days of delayed period.

Hope I have answered the question. Let me know if I can assist you further.