How to manage chills while on Cefdinir?

Husband started taking 300 mg cefdinir last night for uti at 12 hr intervals. We tired today, but didn t have chills or bad body aching. Thirty minutes ago, Before 3rd dose, started bad chills. Just took 3rd dose & 2 acetaminophen. Is in bed under covers & starting to relax. Dr office is closed.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

He can take Tylenol 650 mg every 8 hours to prevent the chills. Stay hydrated and continue cefdinir.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.