Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to make your fibroid size in normal without any surgery ?

40yrs my fibroid size is 60mm how to shrink without surgical any suggestion sir..if surgical needed removing utres or many cites suggested me that heomopahic treatment cures fibroids without surgery .
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
If fibriod is not giving any problem then u can ignore it, if it causes pain, bleeding problem or discomfort its better to get it removed surgically.
There are no medicine to shrink fibroid.

Hope I have answered ur question
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,
Yes you have been suggested well,definately uterinefibroids can be sucessfully treated without any undue complications ,you need to regularly take the treatment then you can see the favourable results .
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hi uma
welcome to health care magic
its true that homeopathy will cure fibroids without going for surgery.
you can consult near by homeopath.
homoeo medicine will stop fibroid from growing again.
Melt the fibroids down in order to easily remove them from the body.
and if surgery is done its depends not alwys hysterectomy is suggested in other system.
good luck
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello uma;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
A fibroid of 60mm if it is not giving you pain or you don't have excess bleeding then better leave it alone and if it is causing any complaints then get treated medically for excess bleeding.There is no medicine to shrink fibroids as it is asort of soft tissue swelling and surgical removal is the only option.Just in case surgery is required you can go for LAVH (Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy) which is a laparoscopic surgery and it is less invasive and requires less hospital stay.
Hope this answer is helpful to you.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor