How to make my lips pink from black ?

Iam 22 year old, iam using lipstick daily for the college. I have noticed since many days iam seeing that my lip is getting turned to black color. This is looking very bad. I cannot go with out the lipstick. It has become like that. I want to know how to make my lips pink like before
Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
apply shat dhaut ghrit at bed time avoid using lipstick and internally have two tablets of gandhak rasayan and one tablet of punarnava mandur bd
dr_lakhanpaul@yahoo.co.in
DR. MUKESH RAGHAV's  Response

The harmful chemical in the lipstick can cause the lip to turn black. dont apply the lipstick and give some time for the burnt lip tissue to grow back normally ., you can opt for natural way i.e. prepare a solution of dried Rose petals and dip them in glycerein , in a few days the glycerine solution will turn pink, then use this solution of pinkish gycerine twice a day and you will find amazing results.

nimmikhatri's  Response

In that case use a good brand lipstick na. Nowadays you get lipstick with moisturizer and suncreen in it. It could also be due to some allergy. Meet a dermatologist, see tht it is not due to allergy and use a good brand lipstick with sunscreen. In weekends rub lemon and tomato juice on lips, this will also help.

sonu's  Response

dont use lipstic u can use daily applying ghee

renu's  Response
dont use lipstick instead u can go for lipbalm...there is one himalaya product which is good and u ca go for lipgloss that to not too often u can go for it
Akhila's  Response

Apply butter or ghee before going to bed. It really work out. One day also apply some honey on lips before going to bed. The other day apply butter. one day ghee. One day oil in mixture with tomato juice like that. All before going to bed only.

Try these u will definitely seen change in your lip color.

renu's  Response
yasushi's  Response
the harmful chemical in the lipstick has caused the lip to turn black. dont apply the lipstick and give some time for the burnt lip tissue to grow back normally