Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

How to make him interested in me again ?

I am not very happy with the relation I am having with my husband these days? he is prety busy in work ? He does not come home at time and is always is busy with the work. I sit in home whole day with the kid and do nothing. How to make him interested in me again ?
Tue, 6 Jul 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Ok, this is a bit of adjustment issue. I would suggest you to talk to your husband openly about it and also tell him life is not just full of working and their are other aspects as well. Health includes physical, mental, social, sexual, vocational, spiritual health, etc. Everything needs to be considered and one aspect will help the other. Each aspect has to be given due importance. Do tell him about the same.

  Anonymous's Response

Thanks doctor !

  User's Response

Find a hobby that you two enjoy together such as excercising together, computer gaming or even smoking some weed together. Also, spice up your sexual life with some foreplay or something.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor