Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How to maintain virginity after sex?

ha,i am 25 y old girl my boyfr wants to put his penis into my vagina but i dont want to loose my virginity is there any way that he puts his penis into my virgina and still my virginity remains? (like little bit of his penis)
Asked On : Wed, 27 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  752
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Once there is vaginal intercourse then there is a possibility of the hymen rupturing.
IN which case the issue of virginity does not remain.
Now you will have to be examined to know whether your hymen in intact or not.
How much he inserts is relative.If the hymen breaks you will bleed.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
No way ! if one wants his penis in the vagina there are all chances of rupture of hymen and so called virginity will go.But why are you worrying of virginity ? now a day this belief is out of date, as while playing heavy game, running,heavy sports will break hymen so now there is no point to think about virginity.
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor