How to lower ur alochol tolerance ?

it takes me alot to get drunk now. yesterday i drank 2 750 ml of 30% vodka and can still remember everything afterwords anyway to lower this ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
You may contact Alcoholics Anonymous in your area.

i have a heart condition, but i dont know how to count my pulse. i need 2 know how. thanks

Hi My Question is I have been on opiate pain relieivers for years. I suffer from 3 herniated discs along with 2 cancer surguries that have kept me on these medications. Of course my tolarance to these drugs is high. I was considering suboxine to use to lower my opiate tolerance. I was told if I do that I will be labeled as an abuser and not be able to find a doctor to perscribe opiate drugs to me in the event I can not find something else to control my pain. Is that true ?

My name is Nick, 26 yo M I suffer from debilitating headaches ..I see a neurologist and we ve tried numerous things including pharmaceuticals which are.. inderal , topomax,phenergan,oxy 30mg,ativan, Paxil..the problem I m having now is I ve built up a tolerance to the pain medicine.. and don t know what to do or how to talk to my Dr. about it. I m constantly in pain..should there be a long acting pain Med and a breakthrough Med like the oxy 30 perhaps..please help!! I don t know what to do or how to talk to my DR about it .