How to lower BP without medicine?

WHAT WILL HELP YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE GO DOWN WITH OUT TAKE MEDINE? WHAT FOOD TO GET
Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi
SALT (Sodium chloride) is the most important point to consider. A salt free diet is difficult to maintain for long. Avoid high salt foods - pickles, chips, many preserved items. Avoid salt while serving. Reduce the salt in cooking, if possible
The other things that helps is to RELAX! - physical and mental relaxation - Yoga helps
Avoid tension - No 'HYPER"tension!
Regular exercise helps in the long run
Good luck
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Packriswamy Sambangi's  Response
Hallo,
Drink 200 ml cold water at an empty stomach immediately wake -up from bed. Other beverages should be avoided next an hour period. 10 minutes later, do gentle walking exercise on open surface.
Then take your breakfast asusual tlme and menu with salt, tomarind, chilli free food.
At night , 10 minutes Meditation may apply every day before going to bed.
Think positively and relax the mind without tension.
Follow this advice and check your BP after 15 days .
GOOD DAY .
Siddha Kumar's  Response
You are most likely mineral deficient and this is typically caused by low stomach acid. If you take antacids, this will deplete your minerals, especially calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Natto (fermented soy product) has Nattokynase that definitely lowers your blood pressure. Eat a little each day and within a few days you will notice a big difference. DO AVOID all soy products that are NOT fermented. The unfermented soy products are very bad for the body. Don't listen to the lunatics that tell you to eat low salt. That is just dumb and NOT good science. The key to salt is to eat "air dried sea salt" that contains potassium. It is the sodium - potassium balance that is key, not abstaining from salt. Don't eat the typical Morton table salt though, it contains lots of other harmful things, including sugar and the heavy metal aluminum that definitely affects your thyroid gland negatively. Don't stop eating good fats either. That is equally as dumb as eating low salt diet. Fats are required by the body and people eating low fat diets are suffering endocrine issues big time. The endocrine cells cannot be produced if you are deficient in fats. AVOID ALL VEGETABLE oils like soybean, canola, cottonseed, and corn oils. Those are very inflammatory and cause many problems with your arteries. EAT LOTS OF REAL BUTTER made from raw cream that comes from cows fed grass and NOT GRAINS. It nourishes your large intestines and is very good for you. Coconut oil is excellent source of good fats. Both Butter and Coconut oil do not require bile to break them down in the body. These medium chain fatty acids are excellent sources of energy. People who tell you not to eat them have been indoctrinated by the lunatics that still tell you to eat margarine. Margarines are made from hydrogenated oils and cause heart disease! Avoid eating SUGAR, GRAINS, and CORNSTARCH. These three things produce lots of Pattern 2 LDL cholesterol that produce plaque in the arteries. Pattern 1 LDL cholesterol is necessary and important to have in your blood stream. Don't let the doctors tell you that ALL LDL cholesterol is bad. That is BAD SCIENCE and advice from the ignorant that have been indoctrinated by drug companies making billions on bad advice. good luck to you