Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to lose weight with safe drugs ?

Iam 26years old girl weighting 83kg ,168tall whth obese abdomen ganab ,iam asking about save drug used to decrease body weight and ican not continue on diet regimie
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.I am sorry but what ever drug you take you have to continue diet control.There is no drug in the world that let you eat what ever you want and still do not put on weight.There is a drug called orlistat ,it is available over the counter that you can take before meals.It helps in preventing absorption of fat from your diet and help you loose your weight.Though it is an otc drug still I will advise that your first talk to your doctor,understand possible effects and side effects and then take it.Diet and exercise is must for loosing weight,drugs only can help.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....