Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How to lose weight in best natural ways ?

how to loose weight without excise? i am 36yrs old with 98kg in weight and height is 5.5 feet.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
There is no shortcuts in losing weight, dont get preyed to Ads of losing wt by shortcut, its like asking to drive vehicle without petrol.
U have to modify ur lifestyle including exercise, consult a ur doctor to get a proper guidance.
Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
to control diet and exercise is the best way to loose weight
as u not want to loose weight by exercise then u can do
-yoga and pranayam at home
-avoid oily and spicy food
-avoid eating fast food and junk food
-drink more water
-take high fiber diet like green veg and fruits
do not take any medicine to reduce fat as it will harm u more.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor