How to know that,I am pregnant or mot ?

hi, i want to know how to determine for sure that i am pregnant. i have got vomiting sensation but it comes in afternoon and night, i feel tired and sleepy all the time, i am not liking some foods like before, and i was supposed to get my periods this week but got it like little bleeding only for half a day and not much pain. usualy i will get a lot of pain and blood will come for two three days. i checked pregnancy test, it is a very faint line, hardly visible. i am having on and off ack pain also. please advise wht to do?
Sun, 20 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Repeat the UPT test after few more days or get the blood HCG test, simple if the values are more than that your answer is there. Ofcourse blood hcg is not sensitive but perfectly accurate.

tenisha's  Response

what are the first signs of pregnancy?