How to know if a lady is pregnant?

hello doctor, i got married 5 mnths back n me and my husband had formed a relation during the initial period of our wedding after which he went abroad n just last month v again had a good relation for a month...now i want to know whether im expecting or what??? plz help me
Thu, 11 Sep 2014
If you have regular 28-30 day cycles, you would be fertile during the mid-cycle days and if you had unprotected intercourse during this period, your chances of conception are high. If you have a missed period, you can get a home pregnancy test after 3-7 days with a fresh early morning sample of urine. Else, you can go for an assessment of the serum beta-hCG titres if you are expecting your period within 4-5 days. This is a more specific and sensitive method. Hope you find this information useful. Wish you good health.