Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

How to know I have a heart disease ?

I felt pain on my chest along with pain on the back and left arm. It was continious and I sweated too. I went to the doctor and he has suggested me some sleeping pills for reducing my stress. Am I checked on the heart diseases properly ?
Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi Tabassum ;
You need to get investigated like do a ECG & also get checked by doctor(Cardiologist) & you will come to know whether you have a heart problem.I guess if you are with in 40 yrs of age there is less chance of a heart problem .
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi gretings from healthcare magic
Pain on chest, arm and sweating is the cardinal sign of coronary artery disease. If you are hypertensive then it will more conferm. So consult your cardiologist ASAP. thank you
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Go to a cardiologist. never second guess about your health. Go to a doctor.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor