How to interpret the results of the eye test?

One eye specialist prescribed me below power: Right +0.50 sph, -1.75 cyl, 180 Left +0,25 sph, -0.50 cyl, 120 Another eye specialist prescribed me below power: Right 0 sph, -1.25 cyl, 180 Left 0 sph, -0.50 cyl 130 Both are clear to me. My only question, which power should i go for now as i dont want any headache or eye strain. Please advise. Thanks
Mon, 5 Mar 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

As a general rule remember: the higher the cylinder the higher the strain. So it easily answers the question that the second prescription has a lower cylinder in the right eye as compared to the first (lets not talk about the left eye as the power of cyl in both the prescription is the same).

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thank you for contacting us.

Dr. M.shahbaz, Ophthalmologist