How to increase your sperm count?

I am facing the problem related to weak sperm. 30% of my sperm is repored dead. Please discribe in brief.
Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Very low i am telling you increase your sperm food name
Beets
Cabbage
peanut
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

If more than 60% of the sperms is active then it is normal.

How To Increase Sperm Count? What Medicine Used for Sperm Count Increase?

I am 29 years old and face hyperprolectimina my prolectin level 3000. my semen anlysis report says active sperm 10% 40% sugglish 60 Dead lequifaction time 50, morophlolgy show 65 % normal. how can i improve my semen report. i am form paksiant my name muhammad ali. will u please help me in this regards. thanking you. i am taking parodel 2.5 mg 4 tablets daily and lebogen 300mg daily. please help me and advise me.

hi my name is Paul I have a question my sperm count recently was only a thousand then 1/3 of them were dead I also had pus cells in my semen is this normal for the same and count to be that low with pus cells in the semen if so how can I get my sperm count back up at me and my wife for trying to conceive