Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How to increase the sperm cell count ?

Hello sir, I m AAAAA from Hyderabad. I want to increase my sperm cell count. After nightfall i feel become very loose and weak. I don t know i feel very tired. after 2 or 3 days i become very active. I got married last year and we have been planning for our family. So we have tried but we don t get result. So can you please help me out. Should we take any treatment for this.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been trying for conceiving your wife.
Please consult qualified Urologist for detail clinical examination and evaluation .He may advice you to get your semen analysis done .Further management will be decided by him depending upon the reports of the semen analysis.
Following measure will help you to increase the quantity and improve the quality of sperms..
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and vit A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Answered: Sun, 17 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor