Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to increase the size of penis?

I am 13 years old but my penis size is only 1inch(flaccid) and 2 inches(erect). I feel very ashamed infront of my friends when the talk about these things. I am not able to ask about this to my family and so i want something(to increase penis size) which i can try at home and my family members wouldn't come to know about it.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010
Answers:  10 Views:  3034
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

i think u should cut it off and have a sex change cuz it aint gettin any bigger


Answered: Fri, 23 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Your penis will keep growing until you're about 21 years old so don't worry, it's normal for your age.

Answered: Sat, 1 May 2010
  User's Response
are you people crazy your 12 who cares how big you are im 13 i could give a hell lot less and im average adult size with years of growing left tip of advice dont touch your self down there (you rub away cells)dont worry years is years
Answered: Thu, 10 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Surgery, jelqing, a penis pump or losing some weight are some options. I don't recommend surgery. If you have the time and patience you could do some jelqing exercises, google it if you don't know what it is.

By the way you are 13years old, so your penis would still grow till you are 15 or 16 years old (in erect size). Not till you are 21. Your flaccid/limp size could grow till you are 21. I don't recommend jelqing till the age of 16, because you might hurt yourself. If you are fat, you could lose some weight, which also could help.

Answered: Wed, 5 May 2010
  User's Response

wow holly shit bro i feel bad for u im 14 and my dick size is about 7 1/2 inches looks like your goin to have a worm dick the rest of your life!!!!!

Answered: Fri, 7 May 2010
  User's Response

are u shittn me dude your 20 and your dicks only 2 inches u must be fat bro?

Answered: Fri, 7 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response

LMAO, that was funny. xD

Answered: Tue, 27 Apr 2010
  User's Response

Same with me, but i recommend you go get help when you are 14 if nothing happens. i wish i had, because theres still no growth and im 20. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

Answered: Wed, 5 May 2010
  User's Response

yah i just turned 12 and my dick is 1 inch but 3-4 errect so wht should i do  when i masterbate and have sex tomarow

Answered: Mon, 10 May 2010
  User's Response
dont let it get to you man i bet half of these assholes runing there mouths have the same size dick as you it will grow with age and as long as you can satisfy your spouse who gives a fuck
Answered: Fri, 10 Sep 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor