Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

How to increase the size of penis at the age of 24 years ?

helllo dr. sir.i m a boy of 24 penis is not in size as a men it is in the size of a child due to childhood faults and also it gets matured in two mints i m going to get married next month i m worried so plz tell me solution of this problem
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  290
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry about the size of your penis.
if you got 4 inches size while erection it is enough to satisfy your wife as initial 2 inch of vagina is sensitive so no problem.
Do not feel inferiority complex and enjoy your marriage life.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor