Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to increase the sexual stamina ?

Dear Doctor , I am 39 yr male, married my ejaculation before one minites and not spred the semen in he vaginiya of my wife.when sexual intercourse copleted with my wife thereafter toilet coming and when i do the toilet that time very few quantity i.e.2 ml semen out from my penis and thereafter very highly hot birn to my penis,so i go to many times to the toilets mimimum 1 and half requst is please give advice to me for more sexual stamina and increase the semen valume, Y count motality and lapse the penis burn.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  436
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
please give me necessary tips for doing intercourse with my wife.
1. how many times can i do intercourse with my wife i.e. once a week, twice a week or once a month?
2. how much time can i do intercourse with my wife i.e. for half an hour, one hour, two hours?
3. does i ask my wife to suck my penis or not?
4. while doing intercourse does i ask my wife to shave the hairs around my penis or not?
5. while doing intercourse does i shave the hairs around vagina of my wife or not?
6. what kind of hair removal cream or powder can i use to permanently remove hairs from my penis and vagina of my wife?
7. what kind of intercoures does i do with my wife to deliver a child?
8. after my wife deliver a kid in my house than after what time does i do sex with my wife i.e. after 6 months, 8 months, etc.
9. what kind of dieting is used for good health of me and my wife during intercourse?
10. during my childhood, i regularly use to masterbutate my penis? does i be able to be a father of a kid or not?
12. how many times does i do intercourse with my wife so that my wife may be able to deliver kids?
11. how to increase the quantity of siemen in my penis so that while doing intercourse with my wife i may be able to satisfy my wife and he may be able to deliver kids but if i may not be able to satisfy her she will take divorce decree from me. so keeping all these things in mind please send me necessary tips.
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor