Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to increase the length of penis at the age of 47 years ?

i had used orgy oil from last six month but useless because it did not help to increase the length of my penis so what to do . having only 3 -erected. please help me. i am 47 yr old and good health 62 kg wt. i want to increase the length of my penis
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  338
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
There is no way to increase length of penis other than surgery. Some surgeries are outpatient procedures which will benefit you. But no tonics, oils etc. will help. You need to consult with your Urologist who is a Specialist in these Surgeries.
Answered: Sun, 12 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor