How to increase the hormone in the body?

Iam a 50 year s old woman. I recently had a total hystorectomy, keeping the cervic. Iam very scared to use hormones because cancer runs in my family. My sexual relationship does not feel the same as before. Is there any natural herb or any kind of food that can produce some kind of hormone in my body. Please let me know. Mary
Tue, 11 Feb 2014
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
1. Women who have hysterectomy undergo "surgical menopause" which results in weight gain, loss of hair, hot flashes, night sweats, headaches, and vaginal dryness, as well. Often, psychological changes also occur, from decreased sex drive [in history] and depression to anxiety and memory loss. [watch them]
2. Sundari kalp forte, sundari kalp, Pranayam, Sarvangasan are recommended natural medicine and Yoga for you.
3. Shatavari: It is a good food for menopause or for those who have had hysterectomies, as it supplies many female hormones. It nourishes the ovum and increases fertility. This herb is known to increase Sattva, or positivity and healing power. It also enhances the feelings of spiritual love.
. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies.
. Shatavari supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
. Shatavari also increases libido