How to increase the hemoglobin rate?

hello, my age is 20 yrs. I have very low Hemoglobin that is Hb 7.3 %, what should i take to increase it.
Thu, 12 May 2011
Medical Topics ,  
Homeopath 's  Response
Is there any specific reason for low hemoglobin just like any disease or low apatite…?
You can use Arnica 6X (3-4 tablets ) , Ferrm Phos 6x (3-4 tablets ) four times daily and Lecithin 3X (3-4 tablets ) twice daily, report after 15 days, this will filtering and improving the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood .

Homeopath Dr. Samta Bhardwaj's  Response
ok,
suggesting you to take Syrup LIVE-T, 2 T-Spoon mix with 1/2 cup of water,30 mins. before lunch and Dinner, this will improve your diet. take care
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
The causes for low Hb needs to be evaluated. Is there any history of illness or dieting? Improper eating habits and diet. If female is there any history of severe or heavy bleeding during menses?

In the meanwhile you may
1) Take a iron rich diet - Include Jaggery, black dates, kishmish in your diet
2) Leafy vegetables atleast 2 times/wk
3) 1/2 tsp of Halim (Garden cress) seeds, soaked in water in the morning. This helps in improving the iron store in the body.
4) A balanced diet including fresh fruits and vegetables is important.
5) You can take homeopathic medicine FERRUM PHOS 6X 2 PILLS 2 TIMES/DAY

Repeat the blood work after 3 months(and not within 3 months) as thats the best time to notice any difference (Life cycle of the Red blood cell is 120 days )

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
With slight change in diet this can be cured. Have more green leafy vegetables. Beet root, pomegranate, sugarcane juice, fig, munaka, are full of iron that form blood quickly. Have balanced diet. Amongst herbal medicines you can start with cap.ferroliv forte 1 bd