Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

How to increase the height at the age of 25 years ?

my name is sanjay gupta n i m 25 year old. my weight is 51 and height 5 foot. so could you tell me sir, how to increase my height..? so plz sir give me any suggestion for me..!! :)
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  875
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hello sanjay gupta
I am extremely sorry to say that no treatment is available to increase height as this male bone ossification completes by the age of 21.
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor