Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How to increase the height and weight at 22 years of age ?

i am female age 22 weight 42kg height 152 cms. i feel my weight is very less n so is my height. is there anyway of increasing my weight in healthy way..not making me very fat rather heathy and i also would like to increase my height to at least 156cms... is it possible to increase it at this age. if yes plz could you suggest me ways n would complain help to increse my height. ....
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
take proteing rich diet ,try to take buter,milk products availble in the market
take complete diet
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic..consult a dietician and make sure u take atleast 2,400 k calories per out at the gym and keep your body fit..try swimming,basketball,jogging..its your lifestyle that makes a difference
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor