Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

How to increase the erection time?

my pennis 4" inches while excited, but i can't with stand with this becuse it ericts with in a minit. and in the edge of the pennis is painig i cant tuch the edge souroundings with out fore skin it doesn't roll back. so please help me to sort out this problem
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  980
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query

The problem u r facing is a surgical one and u will be relieved after u get circumcised.

It is a simple procedure and it is almost painless

Please meet a good urologist for the same. It is cureable

Have a healthy life
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor